Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work.
In order to meet the growing internal and external need for cloud infrastructure administration, Dynamic Credit is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. As a member of the IT development team, the main responsibilities will be CI/CD process and Azure infrastructure for our online platforms. You will take responsibility for daily system and application monitoring and maintenance activities, maintain and configure DTAP environments ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environment and provide technical support for all corporate systems and software components.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have excellent problem solving/analytical skills and clear and concise communication
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Have attention to detail and focus on quality
- Be rigorous in creating, maintaining and following quality procedures in line with ITIL setup
- Have experience supporting web applications and web services
- Have experience and good knowledge of Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Have experience deploying applications and configuring IIS servers on windows
- Have knowledge of MS SQL Server for simple queries and simple DB administrative tasks
- Have good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and other networking related issues
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds
And we also think that...
- Experience with monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD processes and methods is a plus
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company
- Working on complex systems development
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday and fun team events throughout the year
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Maud Lekatompessy (Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com); Aleksandar Nikolic (Lead DevOps Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org); Akos Nagy (DevOps Engineer, email@example.com)