Learning and Development Specialist
Dynamic Credit is looking for a Learning and Development Specialist, based in Amsterdam, who will keep a finger on the pulse, support, coach and develop training programs for our people and teams. This to make sure that the company strategy can be executed. Our people have a specific Dynamic Credit DNA: conscious, curious, analytical, entrepreneurial, international and impactful. We are trying to get people with that DNA in house, and then nurture them and let them grow. Dynamic Credit is committed to help people prosper, have fun, and learn. The Learning and Development Specialist will be key in driving this.
You enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds, where you will be challenged every day. Quality of work is a given. You love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment, with no hierarchy.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Maintaining and strengthening the company DNA
- Make sure that the company strategy is made feasible by having the right talent and skills among the teams
- Help settle in new people and have a "finger on the pulse" to really keep up to date with what is happening
- Help organise feedback on individual performance and translate this in personal growth plans
- Train and coach our talents and teams for the Dynamic Credit group of companies
- Set up and improve our training/development both for junior and senior employees; technical and personal development
- Be the person that helps us to keep people happy and let them grow
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the talent management side within our HR system Bamboo.
- Mature, entrepreneurial, international and un-orthodox approach to maintain Dynamic Credit to be a 'go-to' employer
- Firm knowledge and experience on labour market communication, training, feedback and remuneration
- Background and/or (international) experience in the financial sector and/or working with highly educated employees is a great asset
- Relevant master's degree
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Iram Shah, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31-20-705 95 92