With the number of clients and products growing rapidly, Dynamic Credit is now looking for a Reporting Specialist for the Amsterdam office to support the portfolio management team to ensure that clients, through our reporting, really understand what value we delivered for them and in which way. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the analysts and portfolio managers in an international working environment. The portfolio management team currently manages over EUR 10 billion in mandates.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Dynamic Credit is seen as innovative, is growing fast and is making complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing clients with correct, relevant and timely information related to their investment portfolios, so that they clearly understand what we did for them an in which way.
- Ensuring that weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports are provided in a timely fashion meeting agreed quality standards.
- Establishing detailed requirements with the data management, IT development and portfolio management to align processes and create a seamless flow in the delivery process.
- Preparing reports which include detailed information on the performance of our client's investment portfolios and risk figures.
- Defining and developing portfolio reporting policies and strategy in line with business and client requirements and policies. Translating strategy to activity plans and objectives.
- Performing analysis of client requests and changes in regulations and determine the impact on reporting services provided.
- Taking initiative for improvement in reporting content, improving processes and automation of processes.
- Responsible for having all risk events related to the reporting function timely reported, investigated and brought to the risk and/or compliance department.
- Thorough, precise, communicative and having a ‘getting things done’-mentality
- Independent and structured: ability to work independently and in a structured way to get things done.
- Results oriented and attention to detail: ability to process large quantities of data and translating client and regulatory requirements into specific information needs.
- Planning and organizing skills: ability to work under pressure and set right priorities.
- Creativity and adaptability: ability to signal improvements and deal with unexpected events.
- Good in communicating and in interacting with others
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree (preferably a business/economic/finance degree)
- 1-4 years of work relevant experience (within a financial institution)
- Experience with reporting is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of VBA/SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerBI and/or other business intelligence tools is a plus
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is an alternative fixed income asset management firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
In December 2017 Dynamic Credit entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of Dynamic Credit. The partnership enables further growth into new lending products, like SME and buy-to-let loans.
The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the LoanClear loan portfolio surveillance platform and marketplace. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
Dynamic Credit is organised along product lines: ABS & Corporate Credit portfolio management, Alternative Fixed Income advisory, Dutch Mortgage origination and management, Loan Investment Services, Indonesian direct lending and New Strategies. Within those product lines experts focus on investors, borrowers and software development. The Key Functions people (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, office management) make sure the organisation can do its job well.
For more information: www.dynamiccredit.com, www.bijBouwe.nl, www.LoanClear.com
Application package: CV and cover letterClick here to apply