Dynamic Credit has a fantastic story to tell. Founded 15 years ago, it is one of the most successful financial companies in Europe. By making a better match between savings and credit we have made a real difference for investors and borrowers alike. There are however few who know this story. The Manager Communication and PR will change this. This is the opportunity for a communication and PR expert to set up a strategy to tell our story and to also execute it. We are therefore looking for someone who gets things done and likes to get ‘their hands dirty’.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more sustainable and prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is seen as innovative, is growing fast and is making complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income. We are revealing opportunities by being bright, honest and dynamic.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Making sure the DC story gets told
- Generate the communication and PR strategy for Dynamic Credit
- Create a clear outline, in line with our mission, of who we are and what we stand for, our ‘pitch’
- Create a clear outline of who the audience is and what the message to each group should be
- Ensure that communication materials are contributing to an optimal positioning of the company and are compliant with corporate brand guidelines
- Spotting relevant industry trends (either already covered in media or not); and align the organisation to tap into them
- Devise a plan how to execute the communication and PR strategy for DC and the key products;
- Execute the plan, via the website, media, influencers, etc.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills (both oral and written)
- Relevant Master level education
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in public relations and/or communication
- An entrepreneurial approach to the task at hand
- You love taking a highly analytical approach to everything you do and you know how to ensure and measure effectiveness of your actions.
- You will ideally have experience or knowledge of the financial services sector and have an interest for fintech and technology.
- You have an instinctive feel for what is important to institutional investors and borrowers.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset management and direct lending firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
In December 2017 Dynamic Credit entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of Dynamic Credit. The partnership enables further growth into new lending products, like SME and buy-to-let loans.
The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched LoanClear loan portfolio surveillance platform and marketplace. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
Dynamic Credit is organised along the following groups: Fixed Income Asset Management, Borrower Operations and Borrower Commerce. Within those groups, experts focus on investors, borrowers and software development. The Key Functions people (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, office management) make sure the organisation can do its job well.
For more information: www.dynamiccredit.com, www.bijBouwe.nl, www.LoanClear.comClick here to apply