Dynamic Credit is looking for a Sales Associate to distribute its fixed income products to (international) institutional investors and help develop the commercial strategy.
Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset manager at heart. To open our strategies to a broader investor base, an Irish AIFM umbrella fund has recently been set up. This ICAV provides a very open and transparent way to get exposure to alternative fixed income strategies like ABS, SME loans, marketplace loans and related fixed income instruments.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is seen as innovative, is growing fast and is trying to understand complexity by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we reveal opportunities to them in alternative credit markets by providing deep insight and make the opportunities transparent and investable.
With demonstrated asset management skills in asset-backed securities, corporate credit and emerging strategies in marketplace loans, Dynamic Credit is looking to strongly grow the assets under management in these strategies. The chance of a lifetime to work for one of the leading alternative fixed income asset managers and direct lenders in Europe.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential investors
- Support the fund sales of the asset management strategies of Dynamic Credit (like ABS, SME and marketplace loans)
- Organise the fund sales effort of Dynamic Credit across the teams
- Develop and maintain effective marketing material, such as presentations and articles
- Be an advocate of alternative fixed income as an asset class in fund investor fora and press
- Over 3 years of experience in (preferably fixed income) fund sales or a related investor-facing role in an investment firm
- Relevant master’s degree
- Pro-active, eager attitude and a self-starting mentality
- A ‘nose’ for business opportunities’ and a continuous hunger to look for new business
- Being able to ‘dive deep’ in terms of content, with a thorough understanding of our products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- A network in family offices and wealth managers is a plus
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset management and direct lending firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
In December 2017 Dynamic Credit entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of Dynamic Credit. The partnership enables further growth into new lending products, like SME and buy-to-let loans.
The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched LoanClear loan portfolio surveillance platform and marketplace. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
Dynamic Credit is organised along the following groups: Fixed Income Asset Management, Borrower Operations and Borrower Commerce. Within those groups experts focus on investors, borrowers and software development. The Key Functions people (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, office management) make sure the organisation can do its job well.
For more information: www.dynamiccredit.com, , www.bijBouwe.nl, www.LoanClear.com
Application package: CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +31 20 770 4876
Please note that acquisition is not appreciated.Click here to apply