COO Direct Lending NL
We are hiring: a COO who helps us grow our direct lending business in robust way
Dynamic Credit Direct Lending Netherlands is an asset manager & direct lender. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous and sustainable society. We are looking for fresh ideas and new products that create new possibilities for both investors and borrowers. We do this by using smart technology to help our clients with solutions everybody van understand.
As member of the board of Direct Lending Netherlands, the COO contributes to our mission by being responsible for the underwriting and servicing of the loans, residential mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages and SME loans. In other words, the COO will ensure the smooth running of our ‘factory’. Borrowers should get exceptional service from Dynamic Credit: in contacting us, applying for a loan, going through the underwriting process, getting the loan and during the life cycle of a loan.
You enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds, where you will be challenged every day. Quality of work is a given. You love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment, with no hierarchy.
Responsibilities of the role
- Deliver excellent service to (prospective and current) borrowers
- Ensure that the running borrower operations and processes are predictable, cost-efficient and of high quality
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics as input for permanent improvement of performance and cost reduction
- Be responsible for underwriting and managing loans (mortgages, buy-to-let and SME loans)
- Manage relationships and SLA’s with partners/vendors involved in the process
- Manage the Borrower Operations team
- Maintain the IT development calendar
- Expand the proprietary direct lending activities of Dynamic Credit in a robust way.
- Over 10 years relevant experience in the financial services operations domain
- Hands on mentality and an entrepreneurial approach
- Combining a strategic view on our business and services with an eye for detail
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Track record in leading performance improvement
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both oral and written)
- Experience in managing IT strategy / development calendar
- Strong in identifying root causes of challenges, in solving complex challenges
- Welcoming and enjoying a dynamic and changing environment
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Bouwe Kuik, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31 20 794 60 56.