Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work.
In order to increase the quality of serving business, we are looking for an enthusiastic IT OPS Support- and Servicedesk Engineer to join our IT Operations Team!
What will you be doing?
Our IT Operations Team is responsible for serving business and protecting our assets. As an IT OPS Support Engineer, you’ll ensure that business is served in a professional way. You’ll be supporting in urgent and non-urgent service requests and will make sure all are addressed and followed up on accordingly. We are therefore looking for someone with a great feeling of responsibility for serving both internal- and external clients.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ticket management
- Follow-up on alerts
- Creating, changing users in AD/Office365
- Setting up and maintaining phones
- Setting up and maintaining virtual servers and desktops
- Performing period checks and period tests
What do we require from you in terms of your technical background?
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, with minimum MBO level education
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Fundamentals
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Command of Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Windows (10, Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019)
- Comprehension of virtualization fundamentals
- Knowledge of Office 365
And in terms of competences?
- Good command of English language, both orally and in writing (Dutch is considered as a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Being able to see things from the client’s perspective
- Flexible and business serving mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Can grow into new activities as fast as we do, while making sure that the current activities remain robustly supported from a security perspective
- Team player
- Can work independently
- Eye for continuous improvement of processes
- Eager for quality
What’s in it for you?
- A fulltime position, or the opportunity to do four days of work / one day of school
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education
- A steep learning curve
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company, that still has a ‘start-up vibe’
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and an informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Fun team events throughout the year. In corona-times, this means things like online pubquizzes.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Sander Stuurwold (Head of IT Operations, SStuurwold@dynamiccredit.com)
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.