LoanClear is looking for an analyst/ intern for the Amsterdam office to join our fast growing team. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the analysts and portfolio managers. As part of our team, you will focus on various projects including working on current clients' complex asset and portfolio valuations, running models and scenarios, preparing pitch presentations, etc. For this position, we are looking for naturally curious people with a genuine passion for financial markets and with the ability to independently solve new problems. We offer a dynamic and changing environment with a lot of freedom to define your work.
Launched in June 2016, LoanClear is an innovative fintech company based in Amsterdam and is on a mission to facilitate a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. LoanClear brings together investors and loan originators on a global scale and works to analyse and provide insights on hundreds of millions of records to help investors make the right investment decisions and to manage and monitor their investment portfolios.
LoanClear provides investor servicing services on granular loan portfolios for institutional investors, and provides a marketplace for loan portfolios.
LoanClear is an independent company within Dynamic Credit Group (DCG). DCG was founded in 2003 in New York and has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. In December 2017, DCG entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of DCG.
You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity is in our DNA, and we all value quality of work.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have Master level education (Finance, Econometric, Economics or similar)
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience (within financial institution, consultancy firm, etc.)
- CFA Level 1 is desired
- Have strong analytical skills and curiosity to understand the complexities of our business
- Have an independent reasoning that is able to challenge viewpoints
- Have experience with Excel (Matlab/VBA knowledge is a plus)
- Have a strong interest in financial markets
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Anca Isbasoiu Cojocar, email@example.com, tel +31 20 798 1388