Dynamic Credit is looking for a Business Analyst to help us bring our innovative mortgage distribution platforms to the next level.
In order to further develop the existing and new products and services, Dynamic Credit is looking for a junior to mid-level Business Analyst. As a member of the IT development team and broader product development team, the main responsibilities will be information/business analysis on multiple agile development projects.
You have one foot in both the Business and Software Development worlds. You have no trouble understanding our financial colleagues when they describe their needs to you – so a background in finance is desired. You will be the main point of contact for both the development team and business stakeholders: asking questions and connecting the right people is key. You have a strong sense of responsibility and follow a project from inception to delivery. You are a team player and understand that knowledge is key. You know how and when to find the people who have the knowledge you need.
- Defining specifications and business analysis requirements
- Data Analysis to draw insights and refine business requirements
- Defining, planning and managing product development backlog and sprints based on business valuetogether with stakeholders
- Performing quality assurance and user acceptance tests
- Helping design, document and maintain system processes
- Identify risks and set up controls within these processes
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Analyzing user behavior and provide insights on how to design products to better fit the needs of the user
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate provided feedback on service / function / product
An ideal candidate would:
- Be either a European Citizen or has a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands. This is a must to be hired for this role. Since we need someone urgently, we do not have the time to start the work permit procedure.
- Have strong problem solving/analytical skills and clear and concise communication
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Have attention to detail and focus on quality
- Have experience generating and maintaining business process documentation
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Have ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience or interest in working in the financial industry
- Have experience working with/within IT development team
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different international backgrounds
And we also think that...
- Ability to retrieve and analyze data is a plus
- Experience working with some data retrieval and management tools (e.g. Excel, SQL) is a plus
- Experience analyzing and defining requirements based on customer relationship management workflows and processes, as defined by business stakeholders, is a plus
- Experience working with some CRM software is a plus (e.g. SalesForce, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, Zendesk, etc.)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company;
- Working on complex systems development;
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit;
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals;
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team;
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere;
- Company lunches on Friday and fun team events throughout the year.
For more information please contact:
Iram Shah (Head of Talent Management, firstname.lastname@example.org) Alex Zwart (Product Owner, Direct Lending Netherlands, email@example.com) Dimitrios Ntinas (Product Owner, Direct Lending Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org) Jovan Juranovic (Head of IT, Direct Lending Netherlands, email@example.com)
Please note that any type of acquisition is not appreciated.
Application package: CV and cover letter.