As a member of our IT Development team, you will have the opportunity to spearhead our information/business analysis on multiple agile development projects. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Within the broader product development team, you will work together with ambitious people to optimize existing products & services and develop new ones.
Why people work at Dynamic? It’s the fun and highly skilled colleagues, who always have your back. The informal workplace with very little hierarchy. Working in a creative atmosphere, where trying things out is encouraged.
Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit is headquartered in Amsterdam, and is a full-service asset manager and direct lender. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. In 2021, Dynamic Credit became part of BNP Paribas Asset Management as an independent entity, extending Dynamic Credit’s distribution networks across the globe.
How your skills will be challenged:
You have one foot in both the Business and Software Development worlds. You have no trouble understanding our financial colleagues when they describe their needs to you – so a background in finance is desired. You’ll be the main point of contact for both the development team and business stakeholders: asking questions and connecting the right people is key. You have a keen sense of responsibility and follow a project from inception to delivery. You are a team player and understand that knowledge is key and know how and when to find the people who have it. Responsibilities include:
- Defining specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Data Analysis to draw insights and refine business requirements.
- Defining, planning, and managing product development backlog and sprints based on business value together with stakeholders.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Performing quality assurance and user acceptance tests.
- Together with stakeholders you'll embed data protection and privacy requirements into current business processes.
- Constantly on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, deliver value to the customer, and improve agile/scrum processes within the organization.
- Analyzing user behavior and providing insights on how to better fit the needs of the user.
- Working closely with IT development team, in- and external business stakeholders, and domain experts to formulate business requirements and understand and investigate provided feedback.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Hands-on experience (3+ years) in business and information analysis in a financial environment.
- Skilled in understanding and analyzing problems to find solutions.
- Able to ask the right questions, understand the information received and make decisions around things such as requirement prioritization, scope and assessing viability of solutions.
- Able to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience generating and maintaining documents such as use cases and business requirement documents.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with bringing business critical financial applications to production.
- Based in the Netherlands.
- In the possession of a valid work permit is a must for this role. Candidates who are not in the possession of a valid work permit will not be considered for this role.
- Good understanding of IT product development processes.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical, and creative professionals, from many different international backgrounds.
We also think that...
- Good verbal and written communication in Dutch is a plus.
- Experience working with some data retrieval and management tools (e.g., Excel, SQL) is a plus.
- Experience analyzing and defining requirements based on customer relationship management workflows and processes, as defined by business stakeholders, is a plus.
- Experience working with some CRM software is a plus (e.g., SalesForce, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, Zendesk, etc.)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, bonus, perks and benefits: pension scheme, NS Business Card when you live more than 10km from the office, trainings and education.
- Working on complex systems development.
- Working in an area which is important to the strategy of Dynamic Credit.
- High level of creative freedom: You will not waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approval.
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team.
- Great colleagues, informal, international, and fun atmosphere.
- Fun team events throughout the year.
You fit right in at Dynamic Credit if:
- You take action and have a bright, entrepreneurial mind.
- You’re brave enough to challenge the people you work with and like to be challenged yourself.
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment, because of the different views and perspectives this brings.
- You are a fast thinker that thrives in the deep end.
- You do not like hierarchy.
- Your instinct is to always choose the highest ethical path.
- You can handle change. You do not mind if your day ends completely different than you expected it to be.
Applications package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: