In order to further develop the existing and new products and services, Dynamic Credit is looking for an experienced Data Engineer. As a member of the IT development team and broader product development team, the main responsibilities will be to design new and work on our existing ETL pipelines, design and implement new DW/BI solutions, and further enhance our reporting infrastructure.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have strong T-SQL development skills;
- Have experience designing and developing SSIS ETL pipelines;
- Have experience designing and developing DW/BI solutions;
- Have experience with MS SQL Server administration;
- Have experience implementing reporting and analytical solutions and have knowledge of SSRS;
- Have experience or interest in working in the financial industry;
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key data questions and to build data sets that answer those questions;
- Have affinity with basic GDPR and data privacy principles around data management;
- Be able to implement solutions considering security, data confidentiality, high availability, and data integrity requirements;
- Have affinity for working in an Agile environment;
- Be able to work together with non-IT people to create a solution architecture;
- Be able to explain/sell your prototypes to non-IT people;
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical, and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds.
And we also think that...
- Experience with OOP and C# is a plus;
- Experience with R, Matlab, or Python is a plus;
- Experience with Azure Data Factories and Azure Synapse Analytics is a plus;
- Experience designing and working with distributed systems is a plus;
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop the overall data architecture strategy of the DW/BI system, ensuring reusability, integration, and optimization;
- Perform detailed data analysis and develop data models;
- Day-to-day operational support of databases, ensuring data integrity, availability, and performance;
- End-to-end design of the production process to extract, transform, and load the data;
- Construct, unit test, and automate the ETL processes;
- Create and maintain the BI applications, using off-the-shelf queries and reporting software;
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company;
- Working on complex systems development;
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit;
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals;
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team;
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere;
- Company lunches on Friday and fun team events throughout the year.
For more information please contact:
Iram Shah (Head of Talent Management, email@example.com)
Jovan Juranovic (Head of IT Direct Lending Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application package: CV and cover letter.