Internship Finance & Control
Due to the fast growth of the company we are looking for a hands-on professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to strengthen the finance team. We offer a challenging position within a dynamic and changing environment where you will have a lot of freedom to define and mark your work.
Over the last years the finance function has organically grown into a first in class setup, with our own administration, reporting and consolidation tool. The annual statements of the Group have been converted from Dutch GAAP to IFRS. Metrics have been installed to keep a close overview on liquidity, solvency and capital requirements in order to give proactively advice to the Board and others. As Dynamic Credit continues its rapid growth in new business lines and across jurisdictions, the finance team has to grow as well. As Assistant Controller you can play an active role in further growth and professionalisation of the finance function.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Assist the Financial Controller with the financial administration and daily activities such as invoicing, liquidity management and control of (financial) agreements with suppliers
- Support the accounting function and financial reporting while ensuring quality control over the general ledger
- Involved with preparation of the annual financial statements under the relevant accounting and legal reporting requirements
- Involved with the interim review and the annual audits by the external audit firm
- Works closely together with the Financial Controller, the Finance Director, the external administration office and the accountant
- Ad-hoc finance related projects/activities that may arise from time to time
- Enrolled in Bachelor level education in accounting or economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Entrepreneurial attitude, while always maintaining an eye for detail and completeness
- Accurate, analytical, structured and organized
- Welcomes and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in working with Exact and CaseWare is a plus
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Mitchel van der Wal, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31-20-2358893