Dynamic Credit is looking for an in-house Full Stack Software Developer for our Amsterdam office. We are looking for a Senior Engineer, who has solid knowledge of the software development in a cloud environment and is capable to take ownership over the projects, establish communication lines with business and always deliver a high quality solution.
This vacancy is to join a large established European Asset Management and Direct Lending firm with over EUR 10 billion of assets under management. We offer a challenging and changing environment with the opportunity to build a career while making an impact. As a member of the IT-Development team, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects with a variety of technologies on frontend, backend and data platforms.
You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Your back-end skills will be challenged by helping us extend and further develop our cloud-based API layer, and your front-end abilities will be put to the test in delivering fancy new UI components that will be part of our platform.
What you'll be doing
- Develop services and applications by producing efficient, maintainable and clean code
- You will have a big impact on design and architecture decisions of the new solutions
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful and useful feedback
- Introduce unit/functional tests
- Actively participate in all scrum events
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to improve products
- Keep the platform up-to-date with latest technologies
- Collaborate with various teams to brainstorm on new initiatives
- Keep up to date on new technologies and methodologies, and how they bring value to the business
- We are looking for candidates who have already a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands. If you don't, we are unable to hire you at this moment and will not proceed in this hiring process
- Have 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Have knowledge of .NET framework and C# programming language including web programming frameworks like ASP.NET Core
- Have strong programming skills in TypeScript
- Have good understanding of databases
- Have experience with MS Azure or any other cloud platform
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
Also, good to know is that...
These things are considered a (big) plus:
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum way
- Experience building or supporting Financial Systems
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds
Within the IT-Dev team, we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: C#,.NET Core 6, Angular 15, Vue.JS, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DataLake, Azure Service Bus, Azure Databricks and others on the Azure stack. Our CI/CD pipelines are built on Azure DevOps.
What do we offer?
- Compensation fit for a senior role, perks, and benefits
- Discretionary bonus based on performance, good pension scheme, and a NS Business Card when living more than 10km from the office
- We value your personal development: there is time reserved in every sprint for personal growth, with access to training platforms
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- Great colleagues, in an informal and horizontal workplace, with an international and fun atmosphere
- An environment where a good work/private life balance can be maintained
- Monthly drinks, team outings, annual BBQ, Christmas Party etc.
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset management and direct lending firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has over 69,000 clients, EUR 9 billion in mandates and funds and is headquartered in Amsterdam. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Dynamic Credit has entered into a strategic partnership with BNP Paribas Asset Management in September 2021 which is key for our future development and will allow us to extend our distribution networks across Europe and globally. The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the loan investment servicing platform LoanClear. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
We stand for a diverse and inclusive workplace where everybody can be themselves: an informal and open working environment with a wide variety of backgrounds, both locally and internationally, where a flexible and hybrid way of working is the standard.
Acquisition is not appreciated.