Full Stack Software Engineer
As a member of the LoanClear team, you will have the opportunity to develop our loan investor servicing platforms. You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Your back-end skills will be challenged by helping us extend and further develop our cloud-based API layer and your front-end abilities will be put to the test in delivering fancy new UI components that will be part of our platform.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Have knowledge of .NET framework and C# programming language including web programming frameworks like ASP.NET Core
- Understand the common design patterns, OOP concepts and engineering practices
- Solid understanding of git and CI/CD workflows
- Have good understanding of databases
- Have experience with MS Azure or any other cloud platform
- Have good understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds.
Also, good to know is that...
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications is a big plus
- Familiarity with Python, Apache Spark and Databricks is a big plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum way is a plus (or at least a strong willingness to do so)
- Experience building or supporting Financial Systems is a plus
Within the LoanClear team, we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: C#, ASP.NET/.NET Core 3.1, Angular 8, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DataLake, Azure Service Bus, Azure Databricks and others on the Azure stack. Our CI/CD pipelines are built on Azure DevOps.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company
- Working on complex systems development
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of LoanClear
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
LoanClear is an investor services provider that was spun out of Dynamic Credit in 2016. Founded initially with the goal of servicing the needs of Dynamic Credit and its advisory clients, LoanClear has since built a comprehensive suite of services that facilitate loan investments for any investor across the full spectrum of loan types. Experts in valuations, LoanClear has won over 100 valuation mandates from more than 50 unique clients across the range of liquid and illiquid assets. LoanClear performs ongoing valuation for over 300 illiquid debt securities and residential mortgage portfolios with a combined value of EUR 2.4 billion.
For more information, go to www.loanclear.com
Application package: CV and cover letter
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.