We are hiring: an HR Intern for the Amsterdam office to join our Talent Management team.
Are you in your third or fourth year, studying Organisational Psychology, Human Resources or Business Administration, with an affinity for HR? Do you already have some experience in Talent Management? Then we have an interesting proposition for you!
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous and sustainable society. In trying to achieve this mission, Dynamic Credit is growing, fast. This growth provides interesting challenges for HR.
Are you an ambitious, innovative, proactive student with great people skills? And do you want to gain experience within one of the most innovative organisations in the finance sector in Europe? We would love to meet you.
Responsibilities of the role
You will support Talent Management in day-to-day HR activities. Topics that you will cover are:
- Happy & Healthy; organise team building events and help with engagement;
- Talent management; projects to develop and grow our people;
- Recruitment; support with the searching and hiring process
- Other: the opportunity to research above subjects, with the help of the knowledge and expertise available within Dynamic.
- Preferably: a specialisation in Organisational Psychology, Human Resources or Business administration
- Enrolled at University/ an educational institution
- Passion for HR
- Team player
- Good listening and communication skills (both Dutch and English)
- Proactive, hands-on and entrepreneurial
What do we offer you?
At Dynamic, you’ll find a work environment with a focus on your personal development, where you’ll receive a lot of responsibility and freedom. You will be guided by an experienced professional and entrepreneurial HR team, working with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging HR projects. Naturally, you’ll receive compensation and travel allowance. Additional information:
- Period: 4 - 6 months (with a view to being extended)
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: June/July 2019
Are your ready to join Dynamic Credit as HR intern and increase your impact on the world around you? Then apply and get in touch. For more questions or information please contact Joanne Geurts.