Internship Institutional Sales & Client Management
Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation in fixed income investments? Dynamic Credit is looking for a Sales Intern to help distribute its alternative fixed income products to (international) institutional investors and assist in implementing, structuring and communicating the commercial strategy. The Institutional Sales team is responsible for maintaining relationships with investors as well as driving the growth of assets under management over all Dynamic Credit’s products.
In a low-yielding environment, we provide institutional investors access to alternative asset classes such as residential mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages, asset-backed securities, marketplace loans and business loans. You will help in making their investment journey as transparent and smooth as possible by providing insights into our investment strategies and assisting in structuring and communicating our story.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential investors
- Support the fund sales of the asset management strategies of Dynamic Credit (asset backed securities), and marketplace loans)
- Support the fund-raising for Dynamic Credit Direct Lending activities in the Dutch market, such as residential mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages and small business loans.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing material, such as presentations and articles
- Promote and create awareness of the firm on social media
- Demonstrable affinity with finance and investments
- Student or recently graduated in a relevant bachelor or masters (ie Finance & Investments, Economics)
- Pro-active, eager attitude and a self-starting mentality
- A 'nose' for business opportunities' and a continuous hunger to look for new business
- Being able to 'dive deep' in terms of content, with a thorough understanding of our products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A great place to work and learn from smart, experienced people. You can also make a valuable contribution to our work
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Bart van der Noord, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31 20 280 71 08