Diversified Loan Strategy Intern
With the number of investors and products growing rapidly, Dynamic Credit is now looking for an intern for the New York office to support our team with the upcoming launch of a new consumer and small business loan fund. We are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals with an eye for detail and a drive to learn to join our international investment team for a fall internship.
The office in New York is a growing office of a large established European asset management and direct lending firm with over EUR 10 billion of assets under management. We offer a challenging and changing environment with the opportunity to learn from our investment professionals while making an impact.
The main responsibilities will be to assist our analysts and portfolio managers with a variety of tasks to support investments in loans to consumers and small businesses. The position will immediately come with significant exposure to meaningful tasks and opportunities to work with and learn from our senior investment professionals in an international company.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Qualitative analysis on loan markets, direct lending firms, and market lending practices
- Quantitative analysis to draw insights from data covering millions of loans and develop and maintain investment strategies within the portfolio management team
- Build industry knowledge and develop relationships with potential partners
- Help design, document and maintain loan analytical processes
- Work with other internal teams and external partners to constantly understand, improve, and streamline our investment and reporting processes
An ideal candidate would:
- Have outstanding problem solving/analytical skills and clear and concise communication.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Have attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude.
- Have demonstrated planning and strong collaboration skills.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly in our fast-paced environment.
What do we offer?
- A great place to work and learn from smart and experienced people, and make a great contribution yourself.
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Mike Li, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 212-710-6608