Investment Analyst Mortgages
We are hiring: Investment Analyst who will help manage our € 9 billion mortgage portfolio
One of the most innovative Dutch asset managers and direct lenders is looking for an analyst for its Amsterdam office to join the Direct Lending Netherlands portfolio management team. The ideal candidate? Smart and driven. You know your way around both a spreadsheet and a pitch presentation. You feel comfortable in an international environment, but you are fluent in Dutch.
The team you will be joining currently manages over € 9 billion in assets under management in both residential and buy-to-let mortgages. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the other experienced analysts and portfolio managers.
You will focus on various projects, ranging from valuation of mortgage pools for our clients and performance reporting to running models and client pitch presentations. To make a positive impact in this position you will need excellent quantitative skills, the ability to independently solve new problems and strong communication skills for maintaining our relationship with institutional investors.
- Assist and participate in the sales process and setup of new investments
- Investor communication
- Maintenance and development of models and algorithms
- Market research
- Portfolio performance analysis and attribution
An ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in Dutch and English (this is a must to be considered for this role)
- Have a master’s degree in economics, econometrics or equivalent and 0-3 years of relevant working experience
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
- Be able to reason independently to challenge viewpoints
- Have experience with Excel
- Knowledge of VBA / SQL / R is a plus
What do we offer?
- A full time position
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, and fun team events throughout the year
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- A steep learning curve
- The opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and an informal, international and fun atmosphere
About Dynamic Credit
Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers.
Application package: CV, cover letter and grade list
For more information please contact: Jasper Koops, email@example.com