We are seeking to recruit a junior data engineer who is eager to learn and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial company. The role involves working with Microsoft Azure Stack and Power BI to improve reporting capabilities and help the company take data driven decisions.
You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work.
You will work closely with the team to identify and resolve data-related issues, develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes, ensure data quality and accuracy, and provide support to other teams as needed. While proficiency Microsoft data cloud technologies is preferred, you will have the opportunity and develop these skills on the job.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is analytical, a self-starter, and has an eye for detail. You feel comfortable in an international environment, speak English fluently and like to take ownership of your part in the team.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Assist the team in analyzing and developing data solutions to meet business needs
- Work with Microsoft Azure Stack and Power BI to develop and improve the existing reporting platform
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes
- Help ensure data quality, accuracy, and availability
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field
- For this role you need to be in the possession of a valid work permit (without the support from Dynamic Credit)
- 1 year of experience in data engineering or related field
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps and Power BI
- Familiarity with data modeling, database design principles
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- A full-time position;
- Competitive compensation for data engineer role;
- Discretionary bonus based on performance, good pension scheme, and a NS Business Card when living more than 10km from the office
- We value your personal development: there is time reserved in every sprint for personal growth, with access to training platforms
- A steep learning curve;
- Great colleagues, in an informal and horizontal workplace, with an international and fun atmosphere
- Access to the latest tools and technology;
- The opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company and to work closely with analysts, portfolio managers, and partners in a pivotal position within the teams;
- We maintain a 50-50 working from home-policy
- Monthly drinks, team outings, annual BBQ, Christmas Party etc
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset management and direct lending firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has over 69,000 clients, EUR 9 billion in mandates and funds and is headquartered in Amsterdam. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Dynamic Credit has entered into a strategic partnership with BNP Paribas Asset Management in September 2021 which is key for our future development and will allow us to extend our distribution networks across Europe and globally. The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the loan investment servicing platform LoanClear. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
We stand for a diverse and inclusive workplace where everybody can be themselves: an informal and open working environment with a wide variety of backgrounds, both locally and internationally, where a flexible and hybrid way of working is the standard.
Dynamic Credit respects your privacy and does everything it can to protect your personal data. Please read our privacy statement at www.dynamiccredit.com/privacy before sharing any personal information with us.