The world of IT-, Information- and Cyber Security landscape is rapidly changing. In order to stay in control of our IT Infrastructure, one of the most vital parts of our business, we are looking for a senior Lead IT- and Cloud Ops Engineer to strengthen our ITOPS team of highly skilled professionals. You are the ideal candidate if you are a hands-on professional with the skillset and experience to manage the wide range of ITOPS areas, together with the team and business partners.
This vacancy is to join a large established European asset management and direct lending firm with over EUR 10 billion of assets under management. We offer a challenging and changing environment with the opportunity to build a career while making an impact.
The main responsibilities for the Lead IT- and Cloud Ops Engineer will be to ensure that Dynamic Credit has a managed, fit-for-purpose, safe and secured, robust, High Available and smoothly running IT Infrastructure with up-to-date SOPs and documentation, auditable throughout the year.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Ensuring a state-of-the-art, safe and secured, robust, High Available, smooth running IT Infrastructure
- Manage day-to-day- and periodic tasks and project- and resource planning
- Manage internal and external service level agreements
- Manage quality, logging, and documentation of delivered services
- Inform and advise on new IT technology developments
- Manage, maintain, update, and improve the IT Infrastructure
- Manage, maintain, update, and improve incidents- and problems management processes, documentation, and SOPs
What hard skills are required to fulfil this position?
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role, with minimum HBO level education
- Experience with modern Microsoft Windows Server- and Network architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure office automation design patterns
- Experience with NAS storage and replication (QNAP)
- Strong affiliation with virtualization concepts (preferably VMWare)
- Knowledge of - and experience with services and processes such as RDS Farm, Database-and management/supporting servers, Endpoints, VMWare, Veeam suite, Netwrix and similar
- Good understanding of Cyber Security and zero-trust Fundamentals
- Experience with availability- and replication strategies such as backup- and recovery processes and procedures, business continuity measures & disaster recovery plans
- Understanding and adopting ITIL way of thinking without losing focus on business
- Proven experience with premises and cloud (Microsoft Azure) network design patterns
- Proven experience with IT Control frameworks (ISO27001, ISAE3402)
Please note that we are looking for candidates who are already in the possession of a valid work permit to be able to work in the Netherlands. In case you do not have a valid work permit, we are not able to start the hiring procedure and we kindly ask you not to apply for this role.
What soft skills should you master on top of this?
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Outstanding problem solving/analytical skills
- Eye for continuous improvement of processes
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to work well in an evolving and fast-paced environment as a team player as well as independently
- Understanding balance between Serving Business & Protecting Assets
- Being able to translate technical issue to business language
- Natural desire to keep up with changing IT landscape and (cyber) threats.
What do we offer?
- Compensation fit for a senior role, perks, and benefits
- Discretionary bonus based on performance, good pension scheme, and a NS Business Card when living more than 10km from the office
- We value your personal development: there is time reserved in every sprint for personal growth, with access to training platforms
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- Great colleagues, in an informal and horizontal workplace, with an international and fun atmosphere
- An environment where a good work/private life balance can be maintained
- Monthly drinks, team outings, annual BBQ, Christmas Party etc.
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is a fixed income asset management and direct lending firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has over 69,000 clients, EUR 9 billion in mandates and funds and is headquartered in Amsterdam. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Dynamic Credit has entered into a strategic partnership with BNP Paribas Asset Management in September 2021 which is key for our future development and will allow us to extend our distribution networks across Europe and globally. The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the loan investment servicing platform LoanClear. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
Acquisition is not appreciated.