We are hiring: A Legal Intern for the Amsterdam office to join our legal and compliance team.
We are looking to hire a pro-active Legal Intern with a curious nature and a “can do” attitude in the end stage of their LLB/LLM. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work as a full member of the legal and compliance team in an international working environment.
You are attracted to a broad field of work, predominantly in a financial and regulated environment, including capital market transactions and direct lending propositions. You will also be involved in the more general legal topics such as corporate law, corporate governance, privacy and labour law. Quality of work is a given. Dynamic Credit offers a fast moving, informal and international environment, with no hierarchy.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Dynamic Credit is seen as innovative, is growing fast and is making complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
- End stage of LLB / LLM
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Some knowledge of, and some experience with financial legislation, finance and/or corporate law
- Self-starter, can do attitude, focused and driven
- Accurate, analytical, structured and organised
- Welcomes and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
What do we offer?
- A great place to work and learn from smart and experienced people, and make a great contribution yourself.
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV, grade list and cover letter.