Dynamic Credit Asia is an innovative peer-to-peer fintech lending start-up, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our vision is to offer fair and affordable loans across Indonesia through our digital platform, thereby advancing financial inclusion. In order to achieve this goal, we are building out a funding, servicing and distribution platform for secured and unsecured consumer loans. We work closely together with the Dynamic Credit Group, a USD 10 billion asset manager based in the Netherlands. Due to the fast growth of the company, we are looking for a hands-on professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to strengthen our Indonesian office. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment with a lot of freedom to define and mark your work.
In order to further develop the existing and new products and services, Dynamic Credit is looking for Pega Developer. As a member of the IT development team and broader product development team, your main responsibilities will be to develop BPM solutions as part of multiple agile development projects, provide technical training and support to technical and business groups and actively contribute to the overall system architecture across the technology stack.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have experience with Pega Implementation Methodology / Agile development.
- Be a certified Pega System Architect or 1+ years PRPC
- Have database SQL query optimization and integration.
- Have UI development experience.
- Have experience with SOAP/REST web service integration.
- Have involvement in all the phases of the PRPC project development
- Have experience in generating and maintaining business process documentation.
- Have experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Experience using and deploying to Application Servers like tomcat, websphere, etc.
- Experience in J2EE / .Net
- Experience with third party payment gateway or API in Banking integration
- Experience in Alibaba/Azure cloud
- Integration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Sharepoint.
- Financial industry experience preferable.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: email@example.com