Data-driven decision making and analytics are at the core of Dynamic Credit’s fast growing business. As part of our agile software development team, your main responsibilities will include developing and maintaining an agile Test Strategy that defines actions, deliverables, responsibilities and procedures to satisfy the user, safeguard quality and validate/verify the requirements, coordinating test environment setup and maintainance and conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality. The software development teams work on highly scalable internal and SaaS applications based on the Microsoft technology stack.
Dynamic Credit is looking for candidates who embrace change, collaborate well with both business and development, and understand the concept of using tests to document requirements and drive development. Candidates need to understand business processes from the perspective of stakeholders as well as technical constraints and implementation details that the development team faces.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is seen as innovative, is growing fast and is trying to understand complexity by making it transparent. Investors choose Dynamic Credit because we deliver hard-to-source alternative fixed income product with quality, transparency and scale.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate experience in manual and/or automated testing
- Have the ability to stay current with tools, methodologies, technologies and programming languages
- Highly value feedback, precise and efficient communication, and continuous learning and self-development
- Enterprise application development or testing
- Have experience with web application development projects
- Have experience with database query language(s) is a plus
- Have experience with programming languages such as C#/Java is a plus
- Have knowledge of source code version control systems such as TFS 2012/GIT/Mercurial/CVS/Subversion or similar is a plus
- Have knowledge of functional test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, FitNesse, TestNG, Selenium or similar is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: email@example.com