We are hiring: Quantitative Analyst, based in Amsterdam, to make complexity transparent through data analysis.
With the number of investors and products growing rapidly, Dynamic Credit is now looking for a quantitative analyst for the Amsterdam office to join its data analytics team.
Dynamic Credit is launching a fund with a global focus investing in loans to consumers and small businesses and similar assets originated by marketplace lenders and banks. Investments include investments in consumer loans, SME loans and (advances against) corporate trade receivables. Investments are structured in formats ranging from whole loan investments to structured investments.
The quantitative analyst will work closely together with investment analysts and portfolio managers in New York and Amsterdam to support investment decisions. Additionally, the quantitative analyst will also interact with BI developers and business analysts in Amsterdam.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous and sustainable society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, fast growing and is revealing opportunities in credit. Clients choose Dynamic Credit, because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Data preparation and analysis
- Extracting data insight to address requirements and questions of portfolio managers and investors
- Implement visualisation
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Automate and improve investment processes
- Create investment proposals
- Preparing quantitative inputs for investor servicing
- Master’s degree in data science, finance, business or economics (Quantitative finance, Econometrics or equivalent considered a plus)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with reasonably big amount of data in SQL and either R or Python
- Experience working with Tableau or Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of (alternative) credit markets
- Strong analytical skills to understand the complexity of the investment propositions / business models
- International work experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to identify opportunities
- Independent thinking and the ability to challenge viewpoints
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
Application package: CV, grade list and cover letter.
For more information please contact: Yuhan Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 20 798 13 87)
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.