COO Direct Lending NL
We are hiring: a COO who helps us grow our direct lending business in robust way
Dynamic Credit is growing fast. To continue this growth, we need to hire many more people in many different fields and at many levels. Most importantly, we need to be sure that our DNA is guarded now and in the future. We are therefore looking to hire an experienced recruiter with a curious nature and a “can do” attitude, who will deliver.
At Dynamic Credit, we offer a stimulating, high-paced work environment which is swiftly evolving. We are therefore keen to find you - a proactive professional with deep knowledge of recruitment who will hit the ground running, with freedom to shape and craft the way we get the right people on board.
You enjoy working collaboratively in a very diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds, where you will be challenged every day. Quality of work is a given. You love to work in a fast-moving, informal and international environment, with no hierarchy.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity easier to understand through transparency. Our partners choose Dynamic Credit because we provide deep insight and reveal opportunities in fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Drive the sourcing strategy and techniques that will help identify and attract top talent; the bar at Dynamic Credit is extremely high, we seek world-class talent and will do what it takes have them on board.
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, indeed etc.
- Build talent pools to engage highly passive, sought after candidates.
- Effective relationships are highly valued at Dynamic, therefore, the ability to build relationships with key partners such as study associations and universities is crucial.
- Support Team Leads to ensure you understand their recruitment needs and manage expectations.
- Work closely with the Head of Talent Management to improve and better streamline the internal recruitment procedure
- Reviewing candidate qualifications to assess both technical baseline as well as overall fit within the Dynamic Credit company culture and environment.
- Assist in enhancing the hiring process to ensure the candidates have a great experience
- Actively contribute to promoting our employer brand via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs.
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the hiring side within our HR system Bamboo.
- Highly energetic with strong planning and organizational skills
- 0-2 years experience
- Master’s degree in: business, HR, communication, or related field is required
- Sharp matching and sourcing skills recruiting for high volume technical roles
- Being curious and asking great questions to make sure everyone has the same understanding of what is required
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must
- Entrepreneurial, focused and driven
- Accurate, analytical, structured and organised
- Welcomes and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Iram Shah, email@example.com, tel +31 20 705 95 92.