We are hiring an analyst who will help create real insight in loan portfolio investments for institutional investors
Your work is the foundation based on which clients investing in loans manage and monitor their investment portfolios - as you will be part of the team delivering reliable information for the investor reporting. You will have the opportunity to gain a broad view and get exposed to the full investor servicing process from data import, data reconciliation to ultimately reporting to investors. You will handle detailed reporting and reconciling requirements and work with a high level of accuracy, independence while delivering against deadlines. We strive towards a robust and automated solution for reporting so in addition to conducting the ongoing reporting, you will contribute to designing and enhancing business processes.
You like working with data, communicating with business partners and working on enhancing business processes. You have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and you follow a project from inception to delivery. You are a team player and you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, where we constantly challenge ourselves and our colleagues in a positive way. We are like a family here, we work hard and have fun doing it.
Responsibilities of the role
- We collect loan data from multiple sources and bring it to a unified level in LoanClear; facilitate this, by gaining a clear understanding of the underlying source data and mapping it to a common data model
- Monitor data streams and validate data from different sources, investigating and solving inconsistencies and errors in the data, communicating with external parties (data providers, custodians) to solve identified issues. Perform the necessary research to identify and clear all reconciling items. Take initiative in addressing root causes of some of the issues identified
- Ensure the accurate generation and timely distribution of periodic/ad hoc investment/regulatory reports. Work with a sense of urgency to complete outstanding tasks. The number, type, and requirements of investor counter parties may change periodically
- Develop in collaboration with the team (business analyst, data engineer) reports/dashboards that provide investors with a clear understanding of their investment portfolios
- Provide a high level of service to investors, assist them with questions related to reporting differences, reported portfolio performance, etc.
- Make process descriptions, identify and implement process improvements (for processes such as importing data, validating data, reporting of investment portfolio performance metrics, etc.)
- Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios to the Quality Assurance team, and validate executed test results
- Collaborate/communicate with various business partners (business analysts, data engineers, developers, institutional clients, external data providers) on project requests, prioritization, and delivery
If what is written above excites you and you see yourself on this career path, join our team!
You bring the following:
- At least a completed HBO course, Finance related
- Experience with investor reporting and/or consumer/SME loans servicing concepts is preferred but is not required
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, able to deal with complex problems
- An independent reasoning that is able to challenge viewpoints
- Experience with Excel (SQL is a plus)
- Experience in working with an Agile framework - desired
LoanClear: ‘Facilitating loan investments’
Launched in June 2016, LoanClear is an innovative fintech company based in Amsterdam and is on a mission to facilitate a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous society. LoanClear brings together investors and loan originators on a global scale and works to analyse and provide insights on hundreds of millions of records to help investors make the right investment decisions and to manage and monitor their investment portfolios.
LoanClear provides investor servicing services on granular loan portfolios for institutional investors, and provides a marketplace for loan portfolios.
LoanClear is an independent company within Dynamic Credit Group (DCG). DCG was founded in 2003 in New York and has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. In December 2017 DCG entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of DCG.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education, long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For applications or more information please contact: Anca Isbasoiu, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0031-6-45 51 35 07