Investment Risk Manager (interim)
We are looking for: an interim Risk Manager with hands-on experience in asset management in general and with AIFMD regulated investment funds in particular.
Dynamic Credit is looking for an experienced interim Risk Manager to work on a project of around 4 months for our asset management business unit. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and hands-on experience with governance processes and risk management for AIFMD regulated funds.
For our Irish Collective Asset Management Vehicle (“ICAV”), Dynamic Credit acts as Investment Manager. In addition to the sub-fund that invests in asset backed securities, we are in the process of setting up a new sub-fund, that will invest in loans from marketplace lenders and other originators globally. The interim project focuses on reviewing and improving the existing Risk Management Policy for the ICAV and performing the Risk Identification Process for both sub-funds, taking into account, amongst others, the requirements formulated under the AIFMD and the fund documentation. Other activities will be related projects to support the risk manager of Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
- Write the Risk Management Policy for the Dynamic Credit ICAV so that it complies with the AIFMD and the constitutional documentation of the ICAV and its sub-funds. The policy needs to be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors of the ICAV.
- Lead the Risk Identification Process for both sub-funds including facilitation of risk identification workshops.
- Document the outcomes of the Risk Identification Process for both sub-funds. The deliverables include a concise document with the main findings summarising the outcomes of the risk identification.
- Evaluate the existing risk framework to measure, manage and monitor the risks for both sub-funds and provide and implement improvements.
- Set up a regulatory reporting framework for reporting related to the use of leverage in line with the AIFMD requirements.
- Assist and advice the Risk Manager of Dynamic Credit in related risk management activities.
- Demonstrated, hands-on, investment risk management experience (>5 years), including experience with AIFMD regulated funds.
- Experience with fixed income products (preferably loans, asset backed securities).
- Outstanding problem solving/analytical skills and clear and concise communication.
- Ability to provide relevant and actionable advice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to adapt quickly in our fast-paced environment
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: Pawel Sulzycki, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31-20-235 88 98