Software Tester Intern (24-32 hours per week)
As a software tester intern you will be a member of our software development team under the supervision of a senior tester and participate in all phases of development. You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Your skills will be challenged by monitoring test environments, creating and executing manual and automated test cases, reporting test results and defects, resolving defects and preventing their reoccurrence.
Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Be available for at least 24 hours and max 32 hours per week
- Be a resident of the Netherlands and available immediately (this is a must)
- Highly value feedback, precise and efficient communication, and continuous learning and self-development
- Have affinity for and/or an interest in IT
Also good to know is that…
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Basic knowledge of some automated testing tool (Selenium, QMetry, Postman, etc.) is a plus
What do we offer?
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- The opportunity to work on the cutting edge of the financial market
- A great amount of freedom to define your own role and responsibilities
- The possibility to work and learn on interesting projects across teams, functions and departments
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year
Dynamic Credit started in New York as a fixed-income asset management firm, extending our services with an advisory practice in the following years, eventually becoming a full-service asset manager and direct lender. Dynamic Credit is organized along product lines: Multi Strategy Asset Management, Direct Lending Netherlands, Direct Lending Indonesia and LoanClear.
Within those product lines, our people tap into their expertise to service both investors and borrowers, and develop the software required to exceed expectations. Key Functions (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, IT, office management) make sure the organization can function and grow in the most optimal way.
Application package: CV and cover letter
For more information please contact: