As a member of our Portfolio Management team of Direct Lending Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to protect the credit quality of our mortgage loans and influence the decision making process directly. You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Your skills will be challenged by:
- Investigating (possible) fraud cases and collaborate with the fraud departments of other mortgage lender in protecting the financial market against fraud
- Auditing our outsourced services
- Preparing and influencing the decision making of the Credit Committee in relation to underwriting, fraud and special servicing
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in the financial sector as a mortgage loan underwriter
- Have completed Wft Basis and Wft Hypotheken which is required for this role
- Have strong analytic skills
- Have strong and independent mindset
- Be fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Have experience in relation to fraud and special servicing cases (pro)
Also good to know is that…
- You will work together with young, vibrant and international colleagues
- You will gain knowledge and experience of the whole mortgage loan origination and servicing process
- You will become the go-to person in relation to fraud related questions
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, NS Business Card when living more than 10km from the office
- Trainings and education, with a long-term-incentive plan with shares in the company
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Due to the current COVID environment, frequent online drinks and games are organised with colleagues
Application package: CV and cover letter.
For more information please contact: Anne Koens, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +31 20 2807 104.
Acquisition is not appreciated.