Working Internship Alternative Fixed Income
We are hiring: an intern with a focus on alternative fixed income for our office in Amsterdam.
Dynamic Credit is looking for an intern for the Amsterdam office to join our Advisory Team. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the analysts and partners as a full member of the team. You will focus on various projects, ranging from working on current clients' complex asset valuations to running models and scenarios for advisory projects and preparing client pitch presentations. For this position, we are looking for people naturally curious about financial markets with the ability to independently solve new problems.
Responsibilities of the role
- Valuing complex assets based on market and fundamental inputs
- Creating quantitative and qualitative models
- Analysing Asset backed securities, corporate credit and whole loan pools under various macro and micro scenarios
- Creating research, reporting and marketing material
- Supporting the operations of the Advisory Desk
- Enrolled in Master level education (Finance, Econometric, Economics or similar)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
- An independent reasoning that is able to challenge viewpoints
- Experience with Excel (Matlab/VBA knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interest in financial markets
Application package: CV, grade list and cover letter.
For more information please contact: Anca Isbasoiu (email@example.com / +31 20 798 13 88)