Working Internship Alternative Fixed Income
Dynamic Credit is looking for an intern for the Amsterdam office to join our Advisory Team. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the analysts and partners as a full member of the team. You will focus on various projects, ranging from working on current clients' complex asset valuations to running models and scenarios for advisory projects and preparing client pitch presentations. For this position, we are looking for people naturally curious about financial markets with the ability to independently solve new problems.
Responsibilities of the role
- Valuing complex assets based on market and fundamental inputs
- Creating quantitative and qualitative models
- Analysing Asset backed securities, corporate credit and whole loan pools under various macro and micro scenarios
- Creating research, reporting and marketing material
- Supporting the operations of the Advisory Desk
- Enrolled in Master level education (Finance, Econometric, Economics or similar)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
- An independent reasoning that is able to challenge viewpoints
- Experience with Excel (Matlab/VBA knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interest in financial markets
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
Dynamic Credit is an asset management and direct lending firm specialising in ‘alternative’ fixed income. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit is active across the globe and works for a variety of clients, including pension funds, insurance companies, banks, private equity firms, and governments.
The teams of experts of Dynamic Credit are active in asset management, direct lending and advisory services. In addition, Dynamic Credit has set up the first online mortgage distribution platform in the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the LoanClear loan portfolio market place, where originators and professional investors meet.
For more information: www.dynamiccredit.com, www.bijBouwe.nl, www.LoanClear.com
Application package: CV, grade list and cover letter
For more information please contact: Anca Isbasoiu (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 20 798 13 88)Click here to apply